Disability Employment Support
We offer a free disability employment support service to help people with disabilities, or those facing barriers to employment, find work.
We achieve this by spending time with individuals on a one-to-one basis to find out about their skills, abilities and any support required when in work. This helps us to find the right job match. Our free service includes:
- Job finding – we search with and for the individual to find the right job for them
- Job coaching – we work alongside the individual when they start work, to help them learn how to do the job and to settle in
- Monitoring – we offer regular visits to the individual at their workplace once in work to offer assistance to them and their employer if required
Our disability employment support service can be accessed through:
- A Social worker
- A Community psychiatric nurse
- A Disability employment advisor
- Or other professionals who you may be involved with
What people have said about the service:
The service has changed my life. Not only do I have more confidence and money skills, I have made new friends, gain money and most importantly, have got a job. I would never have believed life could be this good. I would recommend the service to anyone.
For further information, or a confidential chat about how we can help, just give us a call:
Motherwell, Bellshill, Wishaw and Coatbridge area: 01698 274500
Cumbernauld, Kilsyth and Airdrie area: 01236 638909