Learning & Employability Hubs
Are you aged 16 to 24 and currently out of work, or not in education or training? We recognise that everyone’s journey into employment is different and it’s our job to support you along the way.
We have four Learning & Employability Hubs based across North Lanarkshire in Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Bellshill and Motherwell.
The hubs offer bespoke learning programmes to 16 to 24 year olds in the area, in both group and one-to-one settings, focusing on building employability skills, increasing confidence, achieving qualifications and gaining practical skills.
Being part of this exciting programme will offer you:
- An individual program of learning, designed around your needs
- Assistance to move onto further education, training, or work
- Help with CV writing, job applications and employability skills
- Access to qualifications
- Access to volunteering and work experience opportunities
- Improved health and wellbeing with our short courses and a free North Lanarkshire Leisure Pass
16 to 19 year olds may be eligible for an Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) while attending the Leaning and Employability Hubs.
If you’re interested in finding out more, just give us a call:
North Hub (Cumbernauld, Kilsyth & the Northern Corridor) – Vicky 07583 672567 / Roslyn 07929 824895
Central Hub (Coatbridge, Belshill & Airdie) – Lyn 07834 312119 / Victoria 07812 501864
South Hub (Motherwell & Wishaw) – Bobby 07793 599227
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter: